- at last; finally
last [la:st; (-) læst]
- adj.最后的,临终的,末尾的,最近的,结论性的 vi.持续,支持,维持 vt.使维持,楦 adv.最后,后来 n.最后,末尾,临终,鞋楦头
- Justice triumphs in the end.
- We are faced with a lot of problems but we'll win through in the end.
- Yesterday repsol confirmed it had received approaches to buy part of ypf in a putative deal that could ultimately help shore up the finances of some of repsol's spanish shareholders.
- The house-price angst is fuelling fears among investors that china's super-charged lending boom last year is stoking a real estate bubble that will eventually burst and derail the economy.
- If you don't work hard you'll finish up nowhere.
- Nuclei which will eventually fuse divide conjugately in the binucleate ascogenous hyphae.
- The profiteers who bleed consumers for money by hook or by crook are bound to come to grief in time.
- And eventually frustrations will disappear.
- The fascist regime is dommed to be eliminated.
- Indeed much of southern california including the baja peninsula will eventually migrate up the west coast to make alaska even more gargantuan.
- Humankind will finally have opened their eyes.
- Who end the acoustic shock world does have to be long-time deeply from the silencewho end will light the lightning will have the long-time like cloud to drift.
- Although it supports a high-level type system there is always an escape mechanism and those mechanisms always lead down into the machine.
- He will eventually be forced to seek a truce or a more cordial entente with the government.
- Frederica: friendness romance ever disappeared but earth returned its colour after.