- final ruling
- n.结局,决赛,期末考试,<口>报纸(在一天中)最晚版 adj.最后的,最终的,决定性的
- adj.统治的,支配的,主导的,流行的,占统治地位的 n.统治,支配,裁决,划线
- 3.any Reference to her majesty in council or to the privy council where the content of the provision relates to appellate jurisdiction in relation to hong kong shall be construed as a reference to the hong kong court of final appeal.
- "Subject to the provisions of these rules the place of trial of a cause or matter or of any question or issue arising therein shall be determined by the court and shall be either the high court building or such other place or places as may be authorized by the chief justice."
- Article10.in civil proceedings the people's court practices the system of collegiate bench withdrawal and public trial and the system of two instances the first and the final.
- Clause5where a people's court re-adjudicates a case on which a final judgment has been rendered the contract law does not apply.
- Article161in cases tried in accordance with the procedure provided in this chapter the judgment of first instance shall be final.
- Overseas judges are invited to preside as non-permanent judges of the court of final appeal the highest appellate court in hong kong.
- Where a people's court re-adjudicates a case on which a final judgment has been rendered the contract law does not apply.
- In civil proceedings the people's court practices the system of collegiate bench withdrawal and public trial and the system of two instances the first and the final.
- I am the balance of judgement.
- There shall be a hong kong court of final appeal which shall be a superior court of record.
- It took five full years for a final judgment.
- The court of final appeal upheld the legitimacy of the provisional legislative council. However there was public concern that the parts of the judgments in relation to the entitlement to right of abode would result in large numbers of people coming to hong kong and exerting a great strain on its resources.
- We welcome the government's re-statement that it is not seeking a rehearing nor is it attempting to overturn any part of the cfa's decision.