- at last
in the end
- At last he caught the eye of the young man opposite joao de sousa.
- At last he had his own wheels.
- At last he descended to particulars.
- After eighty adventurous experiences tang sanzang finally got the real buddhist scripture.
- The ever elusive northwest passage may be revealing itself in the arctic.
- A light appeared through the transom overhead.it sent a thrill of possibility through the watchers.there was a murmur of recognition.at last the bars grated inside and the crowd pricked up its ears.
- Some have breathed sighs of relief others including churches right-to-life groups and the australian medical association bitterly attacked the bill and the haste of its passage.but the tide is unlikely to turn back.
- The technological change that made mass photography possible didn't happen until1888 and was the creation of a single man.
- So a big pigeon pie was brought in and put on a side-table and I made a hearty supper for I was as hungry as a hawk while mr dance was further complimented and at last dismissed.
- Upon this compulsion mr.godfrey made an effort and came out with a new and amended version of the affair.
- The hippo will no doubt remain a force to be reckoned with in the wilds of africa.but paleontologists may have at last wrestled with the river horse and won.
- After meticulous pre-flight checks and the loading of last-minute supplies the alloon finally lifted off from the airfield at northam in western australia.
- With first round uefa cup qualification against greek side aris salonika assured the roma tactician wrote okaka into the record books as the youngest italian to play in a european competition-handing him a start instead of risking a half-fit totti.
- The pop star arrived with his usual entourage.
- When the dentist at last removed the cotton wool from my mouth I was able to tell him that he had pulled out the wrong tooth.