silk fabric with colored pattern
- n.模范,式样,模式,样品,格调,图案 vt.模仿,仿造,以图案装饰 vi.形成图案
- A handloom in which the warp is carried horizontally; for weaving tapestry.
- Shades of blue: kate attends the wedding of captain nicholas van cutsem and alice hadden-paton at the guards chapel birdcage walk in london wearing a brocade coat punctuated with bold navy-blue accessories.
- The art of yunjin has reached the peak since its craftsmanship has brought the hand-woven techniques to a point of perfection as well as the colormatching and weaving techinques to a new height.
- Miao handicrafts such as their embroidery batik brocade and jewellery are particularly colourful and desirable.
- The silk fabrics have more than10different varieties including crepe de chine satin brocade damask and silk gauze.among these brocade is very famous for its special elegance luxury and delicate beauty.
- "The silk fabrics have more than10different varieties including crepe de chine satin brocade damask and silk gauze.among these brocade is very famous for its special elegance luxury and delicate beauty."
- Damask quilt covers of suzhou and hangzhou involve exquisite traditional embroidery.
- She wore a heavy brocade gown.
- She wore a kimono of beige and white bro cade.
- She has shoulder-length brown hair and is wearing a knee-length brocade skirt.
- Chubby oxford shoe was added ablaze rivet and copper are buckled strung bright-coloured bootlace was full of wild animal general flourishingly vitality; real silk short skirt was regarded as doodle board by the freedom on spray paint and lively design have a kind of young interest; the yuan end that hand draw is on tapestry satin skirt is beautiful dim and beautiful; and the metallic color of those unbridled fastens skirt unlined upper garment to having bizarre geometrical figure cast off
- The spot the line and the surface are the basic mold-making language forms in brocades of the tujia people and those unique constitutional elements manifest the changeful and unifiable aesthetic characteristics.
- Quilted and studded satin seats.
- The living-room was crowded to the doors with a set of tapestried furniture entirely too large for it so that to move about was to stumble continually over scenes of ladies swinging in the gardens of versailles.
- I intend that all related to my tapestry of ancestry ascend.