distinguishing feature or quality
- n.面貌的一部分(眼,口,鼻等)特征,容貌,特色,特写 vt.是...的特色,特写,放映 vi.起重要作用
- For to study each of these thirty-six plays distinct and truly independent of each other as they are on a scale proportionate to its value and importance would he impossible where space is necessarily restricted.
- Unlike a lot of women's fashion magazines it features clothes that are both affordable and wearable.
- In the development process of the colony of the north america and the early days of the foundation the american nation gradually formed expanding thought with its own characteristics namely the sense of puritanical mission of their immigrant? S primogenitor "democratic expansion theory" represented by madison and "agricultural empire theory" represented by jefferson.
- As europe became christianized the pagan holidays lost their religious character and either changed into popular secular celebrations as with may day or were given new christian interpretations while retaining many traditional pagan features as with christmas easter and all saint's day.
- During the new historical period the chinese army is working hard to improve its quality and endeavoring to streamline the army the chinese way aiming to form a revolutionized modernized and regularized people's army with chinese characteristics.
- During the long revolution and construction practice mao zedong fought against officialism phenomena all his life he formed a series of anti-officialism theory with fresh historic characteristic mao ze dong's anti-officialism thought.
- Beishan orogenic belt passed complex geological evolution by multistage plate divergence-subduction-collision-fitting with the characteristics of ploycycle multiple orogeny.
- Independent college is a type of pathbreaking non-government operated higher education with chinese characteristics which is broadening the scope of chinese higher education promoting the progress of popularizing higher education.
- As folk oral literature folk songs in han dynasty and english and scottish popular ballads share many striking similarities in such aspects as creation and transmission musicality language style narrative lyrical and dramatic natures variety of subject matter and form.
- The upper cretaceous and paleogene are of continental sediments in henan province and the boundary between them considered to be unconformable or disconformable because of the very difference in sedimentation and biological assemblages.
- The innovation of theoretical system in economics should be carried out through reforming and improving the existing structural frame of economics to establish a new one with chinese characteristics instead of adapting a totally new localized pattern.
- The character of the showpiece should be respected.
- Traditional characters of watertown in jiangnan are applied to the urban design of the new center of the town loufeng suzhou industrial park.
- The opaque decision-making processes of the french government and the complicated relations between the government and the military-industrial complex are also examined in order to explain why france's arms sales are often permeated with scandals.
- The gray or sable tinge which undoubtedly characterized the mood and manners of the age.