- democratic life
- After the criticism of the opposition to rash advance in1958and the campaign against "right deviation" in1959 democratic life in the party and state gradually ceased to function normally.there was a constant growth of such patriarchal ways as letting only one person have the say and make important decisions practising the cult of personality and placing individuals above the organization.
- Of course democracy in the army must not transcend the limits of military discipline which it must serve to strenghen and not weaken. Therefore while a necessary measure of democracy should be promoted the demand for ultra-democracy which amounts to indiscipline must be combated.
- It cannot be brought into play if there is not enough democracy in party life.
- The reviving of gvic humanism urban democratic activities and roman law were also the key factors for the institutional results of anglo-french modem revolution.
- In the sphere of organization ensure democracy under cen tralized guidance.
- Every realist knows that the democratic way of life is at this moment being directly assailed in every part of the world assailed either by arms or by secret spreading of poisonous propaganda by those who seek to destroy unity and promote discord in nations that are still at peace.