- adv.首先,最初,第一(列举条目等用),优先 adj.第一的 num.第一(个) n.开始,第一,(比赛)冠军
- He takes as much pains to hide his feelings as any hypocrite would to conceal his indifference; but on every unguarded moment the mask drops off and reveals him to the most superficial observer.
- I was going to see after him.
- I was just trying to pay back...
- We were supposed to tee off at9:00a. M. and the superintendent said...
- We do not regard morality as something we just come up with on the spur of the moment but instead we actively strive to overcome our passions prejudices narrow social or economic contexts in order to see the world as it really is.
- We did not meet again for ten years.by then the rather puny boy had grown into a six-footer weighing200pounds.
- I take that god to witness at whose feet I have prostrated myself daily for the last ten years that I would have sacrificed my life to you and with my life the projects that were indissolubly linked with it.
- I'm in the beautiful vanuatu island group on a tiny61km long island called pentecost. I'm here with camera and notebook to record a spectacle that few outsiders have ever seen--the annual "naghol" or land-dive.
- The original site of pentagon was nothing more than wasteland swamps and dumps.
- Maybe you are not suppose to be spiderman climbing those walls.
- During1946 the dike might have been closed but nationalist generals were transporting troops north through honan on a railway over the dried-up river bed and they interfered with unrra's work.
- A year later lawrence contracted tubercular pneumonia and was henceforth barred from teaching---much to his relief because he found teaching colliers children in a state school to be as mechanized regimented and dehumanizing as the life led by the miners themselves.
- Sometimes it is only sensible to interfere. A word in season might have saved paterson from his own folly.
- In this dictionary the word'noun'is represented by the letter n.
- A study repeating the procedures of an early study to assess the stability of results.in audience measurement replications involve drawing subsamples from a parent sample to assess sampling error.