- the current period
this term (usually in finance)
- adj.当前的,通用的,流通的,现在的,草写的,最近的 n.涌流,趋势,电流,水流,气流
- n.财政,金融,财政学 vt.供给...经费,负担经费 vi.筹措资金
- R& b singer beyonce took top honors in a list of best-dressed celebrities of2007 while bald britney spears won the booby prize for most shocking style moment after shaving her head.
- Barrymore 32 graces the cover of the issue that hits newsstands friday. It's her fourth time on the list but first as cover girl.
- Date of the external environmental monitoring of this phase is:
- The investigation information closing date of the external environmental monitoring of this phase is: dec.312009.
- Fifth make closing entries journalize and post them; close all revenue and expense accounts; calculate net income anc transfer it to retained earnings account.
- The charge to an expense account is based on the assumption that the benefits from the expenditure will be used up in the current period.
- By the end of this phase of external monitoring and assessment compensation funds for land requisition and removal are appropriating continuously on demand.
- As of this phase of external monitoring and investigation compensation fees for land requisition and housing removal along guiyang-guangzhou railway have been appropriated in place or under appropriation.
- Lindsay rules.according to maxim magazine at least this month she's the hottest woman in the world.
- He was hurt and disappointed that motherhood had not changed scarlett as he had hoped it would but if she was determined to go back to her damnable mills then archie was a godsend.
- The march issue of the magazine.
- Reprinted with editor's introduction by office of air force history washington dc 1991; this edition recommended.
- 49.content Of assets impairment losses amount incurred in the current period and amount incurred in the previous period shall be presented by item;
- The seller shall send to the buyer a telex or telefax demand for payment of this installment as soon as the vessel is launched.
- Article63all financial statements all items thereunder and all related figures in the financial statements between the current period and the previous period shall be mutually checked with each other.