- this month
the current month
- adj.这,这个,今,本 pron.这,这个
- adj.当前的,通用的,流通的,现在的,草写的,最近的 n.涌流,趋势,电流,水流,气流
- There's nothing left in the exchequer this month.
- Sales are up (ie More goods have been sold) this month.
- My pay is reckoned from the1st of the month.
- Sales of air conditioners are up this month.
- Demand for fish this month exceeds supply.
- There's nothing l
- Sales are very satisfactory this month.
- The new type of bus comes into use later this month.
- China said this month that it expected to launch its first unmanned lunar orbiter the chang'e-1 ( named after china's mythological "lady in the moon") before the end of this year while india this week announced that it could send up a similar space probe as early as april 2008.
- But what has been almost as remarkable as this month's market turmoil is the reaction of economists: unlike their panic-stricken counterparts on bank trading floors the pundits paid to analyse the "real" economy have been saying: "crisis what crisis?"
- The run-up to the 17th congress of the chinese communist party this month has been marked by the usual speculation about the next generation of national leaders.
- The vast potential market has drawn the attention of global retail giants and this month wal-mart opened its first joint venture cash-and-carry store in india with bharti enterprises.
- Analysts in athens said the government's appointment this month of vassilis constantacopoulos a senior greek shipowner as a non-executive director of nbg signalled a deal with a chinese investor could still be under consideration.
- When a strike broke out at a honda components factory in southern china this month the chinese deputy general manager pleaded with his assembly line compatriots to return to work.
- Indian media have had a field day reporting on accusations of inflated prices for supplies from toilet paper to medical equipment and conflicts of interest between games organisers and companies awarded private contracts which led to the suspension of three games officials earlier this month.