- this week
- Mr Green is out of town this week.
- 我的合伙人本星期休假, 所以我暂代（他）一下。
- My partner is on holiday this week so I'm filling in (for him).
- Best buy of the week are carrot and cabbage, which are plentiful and cheap.
- All the tickets have been sold for the singer's performance in Paris this week-the public clearly believes that this will be her swan song.
- I'd like a first class ticket to Warsaw for this Sunday.
- However the announcement from the israeli defense minister's office this week came as israeli leaders hold top secret meetings on how to react to the iranian nuclear threat.
- Leaders from the 26-member north atlantic treaty organization hold their summit this week in bucharest romania.
- The secretary general of the arab league says he is heading for beirut this week for talks on a new plan to end the lebanese political crisis.
- The body count for this week now stands at67americans...
- Concerns about air pollution were also on the agenda earlier this week when international olympic committee members held an inspection tour to monitor progress for the2008olympics.
- The u.s.mission to the united nations friday sent u.n.correspondents a transcript of a congressional hearing earlier this week at which the turkish and jordanian exemptions were explained in detail.
- I'm staying at grand washington hotel until this wednesday.
- The band are doing the last gig on their world-tour later this week in sydney.
- It has not been decided yet whether to give the english oral test this friday.
- In view of the limited supply currently available we had planned a very low-key release earlier this week.