- n.自己,自我,本性,本质,本人,私心 vt.使近亲繁殖,[植]使自花授精 vi.[植]自花授精 adj.同一的
- I walked into a bookstore in cincinnati in search of some books that I wanted.
- In lolita humbert's id is so uncontrollable that he cannot extricate himself from his id.
- His irresistible id leads to fatal destruction and eventually the collapse of his superego.
- Its task is to find a balance between primitive drives morals and reality while satisfying the id and superego.
- Should the ego abdicate or surrender too much of its power to the id to the superego or to the external world disharmony and maladjustments will ensue.
- Ego is the battlefield where superego and id fight their endless war.
- It is said to operate on a reality principle meaning it deals with the id and the superego; allowing them to express their desires drives and morals in realistic and socially appropriate ways.
- The ego is the mediator between the id and the superego; trying to ensure that the needs of both the id and the superego are met.