- original idea
- adj.最初的,原始的,独创的,新颖的 n.原物,原作
- That is remote from his intentions.
- It's not what I intended (it to be).
- Arjuna by spiritual intelligence discard fruitive actions which certainly are abominable and aspire for the refuge of the science of uniting the individual consciousness with the ultimate consciousness by this spiritual intelligence.
- This essay is aimed at interpreting this novel on the basis of bakhtin's theory on socio-cultural semiotics especially his dialogical theory.
- But I am afraid you are giving it a turn which that gentleman did by no means intend; for he would certainly think the better of me if under such a circumstance I were to give a flat denial and ride off as fast as I could. "
- One of the reasons that can produce misunderstanding or contort to speaker's original intention or purpose and lead to false preset of pragmatics is that there is an difference of message between the language structure and the intentional structure.
- The basic meaning of "pet" is an animal we keep for emotional rather than economic reasons.
- However the difference in the understanding of the action content legal nature status and the relations with other elements in filing procedure results in serious deviation between the original legislative purpose of filing procedure and legal consequence.
- I ended up spending half the holiday working which wasn't really my intent.
- The owners said their attention was not to glorify hitler or his atrocities but to attract more business.
- Where an offence under section4which is committed by a body corporate is proved to have been committed with the consent and connivance of any director manager secretary or other similar officer of the body corporate or any person who was purporting to act in any such capacity he as well as the body corporate shall be guilty of that offence and shall be liable to be proceeded against and punished accordingly.
- The numeral phrases have the rhetoric meaning of comparison exaggeration circumbendibus and antitheses besides original ideas and the source of them mainly coming from holy bible literature work and social life.
- He is brimful of new ideas.
- One perfected in the science of uniting the individual consciousness with the ultimate consciousness by acquired vedic knowledge and direct realization within the self fixed in this state with senses fully controlled observing with equal vision a clod of dirt a stone or gold is declared to be realized.
- In this way consistently engaging the self in meditation one perfecting the science of uniting the individual consciousness with the ultimate consciousness with the mind withdrawn within attains perfect peace by the cessation of material existence into the spiritual effulgence of my impersonal aspect.