- should have; ought to have
- Reuben you are my oldest son the first-fruit of my strength first in pride and first in power:
- The japanese authority also put up the defense that an individual has no right to seek war damages from a belligerent country.
- Although polyculture had not caught on in japan fish culturists there were producing fry of grass carp and silver carp for export.
- The issue came into the spotlight after a japanese celebrity couple had twins through a surrogate mother and was denied their request to register the children as their own.
- The issue came into the spotlight after a japanesecelebritycouple had twins through a surrogate mother and was deniedtheirrequest to register the children as their own.they arefightingtheir case in court.
- Built by seafarers where the tagus river empties into the atlantic lisbon was once europe's wealthiest capital and a center of world exploration.