- The child is scribbling all over a book.
- A book with blank pages for the insertion and preservation of collections, as of stamps, photographs, or autographs.
- A book in which a merchant records credit sales.
- A book for use in keeping a personal record, as of experiences.
- Copy the following words in your exercise book.
- That is so not because there are so many big books but because marxism is the irrefutable truth.
- He's gonna burn my book.
- A first work of fiction if it has any luck at all will sell perhaps3000copies in its hardback edition.
- And so he painted a picture of st matthew with a bald head and bare dusty feet awkwardly gripping the huge volume anxiously wrinkling his brow under the unaccustomed strain of writing.
- A book containing daily records of occurrences or transactions:
- In her phrase book she had marked some pages for'asking directions. '
- A concert version of telemann's opera.
- I tore another sheet from the pad.