- 你若打算卖掉旧沙发, 何不在本地报纸上登个广告呢?
- If you want to sell your old sofa, why not put an advertisement in the local paper?
- 他是本地队的球迷, 狂热得到了近乎盲目崇拜的程度了
- He supports his local team with a fervour that borders on idolatry.
- He works on the assembly line at the local car factory.
- Following the national news we have the local news and weather.
- He was invited to become president of the local camera club.
- An assembly or gathering of Boy Scouts or Girl Scouts on a local or district level.
- The last runner to finish in the local marathon was sixty-five years old, and I tipped my hat to her.
- There's a new play coming on at the local theatre next week.
- He supports the local team with a fever that borders in idolatry.
- The club faced bankruptcy until a wealthy local businessman bailed them out.
- Native to or growing in the east.
- A native or inhabitant of Elam.
- Ian witnessed the incident and he's been asked to write it up for the
- Have you seen that circular from the new furniture centre?
- The club has made an approach to a local business firm for sponsorship.