- to localize
- Second the basic development and characteristics of localization of buddha's figure in china;
- The growth of filipino priests not only promoted the indigenization of catholic priests but also promoted the secularization of parishes in the philippines and the growth of filipino national consciousness.
- Catholicism is a section of history in fujian in which the foreign culture conflicted with and permeate through the native indigenous one each other.its conveyance and development have still expericenced a process which makes it indigenization.
- And at the same time the current criminal procedural law will be modified again which will offer a precious opportunity to the indigenization of the system of habeas corpus.
- Due to the campaign of localization the local collections service of public libraries have been increasingly important.
- That is a course of science localization.
- You should make affairs be simple and exact if you could not find out main market development method then you could improve your executive power or you could not get unpleased result at last even you pay great efforts.
- The process of blending of confucianism and shinto is that of nationalization of confucianism in japan and during the process the growing point of cultuore was born.
- It has completely realized the triune localization of research processing and marketing.
- The innovation of theoretical system in economics should be carried out through reforming and improving the existing structural frame of economics to establish a new one with chinese characteristics instead of adapting a totally new localized pattern.