- one's own country
- pron.一个人,任何人,一方 num.一,一个 adj.一方的,某一,同样的
- adj.自己的,特有的,(不用所有格)嫡亲的,同胞的 vt.拥有,自认,承认 vi.承认
- n.国家,国土,[总称]国民,乡村,故乡 adj.乡下的,乡村的,[方]祖国的,故乡的
- The court has no jurisdiction over foreign diplomats living in this country.
- They have declared their country a ,nuclear-free `zone.
- The dramatist was respected by people in his country.
- Mr. Johnson's native language is English.
- A novelist must be able to use the cultural heritage of his nation.
- A British volunteer cavalry force organized in1761 to serve as a home guard and later incorporated into the Territorial Army.
- He is arrested trying to take currency out of the country.
- And let it appear that he doth not change his country manners, for those of foreign parts; but only prick in some flowers, of that he hath learned abroad, into the customs of his own country.
- If man put his country in danger by helping the enemy, his life and possessions were forfeit to the crown.
- But people who are cut off not only from foreign tourists, but even from their own countrymen can be hostile to travellers.
- However some investors warned the move could prove detrimental to the seven-year-old local market especially if other companies follow suit.
- His comments underline a crucial issue for many german companies who have benefited enormously from globalisation but still have nearly uniformly home-grown management and supervisory boards.
- South korea's project to transform madagascar into its breadbasket branded by some as neo-colonial came to an abrupt end on the 18 march when the indian ocean island's new president said he would shelve the plan.
- Nigeria is to lift a ban on foreign takeovers of its banks breaking a decades-old legacy of protectionism to open africa's biggest untapped market for financial services to international competition.
- When the abs was engaged some drivers might feel a short "pause" when the car's brakes switched from "regenerative" mode to standard hydraulic braking.toyota engineers had reprogrammed the abs software last month after dealers and the japanese transport ministry received complaints he said.