- local currency; domestic currency; national currency
- adj.地方的,当地的,局部的,乡土的 n.当地居民,本地新闻,慢车,局部
- He is arrested trying to take currency out of the country.
- Depreciation of our currency makes it easier for domestic firms to compete with foreign firms.
- "By buying the home currency a government reduces the forward discount and the reduction so effected is likely to encourage importers"
- Each member country of the imf undertakes to establish a parity of its currency in terms of gold and the us dollar and to keep fluctuations of the dollar exchange rate--or more exactly the spot rate within the limits of the band or fluctuation margin.
- Could you change yen into local currency?
- Can you change dollars into local currency?
- If these measures are insufficient a country may devalue its currency.
- What about the domestic currency owned by foreign residents?
- I mean what would the control authority do with the domestic currency owned by foreigners?
- Devaluation: official lowering by monetaryauthorities of the value of a country's currencyin relationship to the currencies of one or moreother countries.
- Whatever initially tends to improve the trade balance will tend to appreciate the home currency.
- This will tend to raise imports worsen the trade balance and weaken the domestic currency.
- Since the abandonment of the par value system the membership of the fund has agreed to allow each member to choose its own method of determining an exchange value for its money.