- this Tuesday
- Dutchwoman the world's oldest person on record who swore by a daily helping of herring for a healthy life died on tuesday aged115.
- British prime minister tony blair strutted into the fashion world on tuesday--then revealed that his attempts to cut a dash in the beachwear range proved a disaster.
- On tuesday night the friendly against holland in ferrara.
- But on the chinese mainland it was money and technology that took the honors last year according to a list released by google china on tuesday.
- The black givenchy gown worn by audrey hepburn in the film "breakfast at tiffany's" sold at auction tuesday for$ 807000.
- A study released on tuesday by the american college of chest physicians found smokers who combine exercise with nicotine gum or transdermal patches are more likely to quit than those who rely on nicotine replacement therapy alone.
- Salomon kalou was one of three players to rejoin training at chelsea on tuesday following international duty.