- selfish departmentalism
- Departmentalism is the magnified individualism.
- We must oppose the tendency towards selfish departmentalism by which the interests of one's own unit are looked after to the exclusion of those of others.
- Otherwise localism departmentalism and mountain-stronghold mentality will result.
- At the same time eliminate the remnants of opportunism and putschism and break down the selfish departmentalism of the fourth army.
- We must break down selfish departmentalism.
- Some people are seriously afflicted with selfish departmentalism: they are always ducking responsibility jockeying for power and wrangling with others thinking only of the interests of their own unit.
- Dr.blaker: the biggest obstacles again are lack of courage traditional commitments and the parochialism of the separate services.