- the person himself
I (humble form used in speeches)
- adj.卑下的,微贱的,谦逊的,粗陋的 vt.使...卑下,挫,贬抑
- n.形状,形态,外形,表格,形式 v.形成,构成,排列,(使)组成
- You have brought shame and disgrace on yourself and your family.
- 我们已（互相）通信多年了, 可是我从未见过他本人
- We've corresponded (with each other) (ie written to each other) for years but I've never actually met him.
- The winner will be there in person to collect the prize.
- 很抱歉, 你对政府功过的看法本人不敢苟同。
- I am afraid I can't endorse your opinion of the government's record.
- Did you see the manager him`self?
- 就本人而言, 我赞成这个计画。
- Personally speaking/Speakingpersonally, I'm in favour of the scheme.
- He likes to intrude into a matter that does not concern him.
- On behalf of my colleagues and myself
- I'd be glad of (ie I'd like) your help/a cup of tea.
- Ask to be put through to me personally.
- But on the debit side, as you leave office, the nation is saddled with a$2.6 trillion debt, an enormous deficit, caused perhaps by the tripling of military spending and tax cut. How does this jibe with the goals that you set eight years ago and I'd li
- In office herself, she helped him get a job.
- Many social visits that you think pay to yourself is paying to your bottle.
- The council member dissociated himself from the decision to close the biggest department store in the town.
- Here with I hand you a cheque, value$25,000 in payment of my account.