- source material
- After the war baron came to the united states and inspired by what he had learned from the soldier who called him little gi joe he opened his own garage and started a family.
- Only a few people have a natural aptitude for lateral thinking.
- The know-how to sew one's own clothes;
- She sat with five men at a table under an elm tree that shaded them from the hot sun.her talent for subterfuge lay hidden behind her sweet serene smile.
- Old glynn he knew how to make that instrument talk the vibrato: fifty pounds a year they say he had in gardiner street.
- It was always the women and above all the young ones who were the most bigoted adherents of the party the swallowers of slogans the amateur spies and nosers-out of unorthodoxy.
- He won at golf more by one-upmanship than by skill.
- I'm fed up with pat's one-upmanship and the way she always buys something slightly betten than I've just bought.
- Let me make it clear. It'll be a no-holds-barred match.
- To understand the federal government's special prerogatives in water law it is necessary to recall some basic facts about western water law.
- A person gifted with total recall
- Somebody learn skills for themselves.
- Allowing him to expand upon the basic facts would be highly prejudicial your honor.
- Behind the reality principle lies the fundamental fact of scarcity.
- This woman had a way of tyrannizing over major dobbin... and made him fetch and carry just as if he was a great newfoundland dog.