- n.舞台,戏剧,活动场所,发展的进程,阶段或时期,驿站 vt.上演,筹备,举行
- You'll know better when you reach my age.
- The end of the world is nigh!
- 19世纪末, 英国许多政客鼓吹扩张主义。
- Expansionism was advocated by many British politicians in the late 19th century.
- Discipline is often relaxed at weekends.
- The full story came out at the trial.
- Later in the week, the Kenyans waltzed off with gold medal in the steeplechase.
- For extra money, she tutors on weekends.
- All trace has been lost of the climbing team missing since last weekend.
- The face it being out of a job has put the wind up me properly. I've not been able to save with two children; it's like the end of the world.
- It happened late last century in 1895, to be exact.
- Chaucer wrote in the late mediaeval period.
- Henry just got his nose in front and beat Ed on the post.
- Don't put the cart before the horse.
- `Where are you going at the weekend?' `Nowhere special (ie Not to any special place).'
- Street protests over the weekend turned violent with hundreds of people being beaten and arrested by riot police and basij the reservist arm of the revolutionary guards the regime's elite security force.