- 对不起, 这顿饭你只好把餐具放在腿上吃了!
- You'll have to eat your dinner off your knees, I'm afraid!
- The extreme end or tip of a finger.
- The end of a pointed or projecting object.
- The backward slant of the face of a golf club head, designed to drive the ball in a high arc.
- A limb terminating in such a structure.
- A hairstyle, usually shoulder-length, with the ends of the hair curled under smoothly in a loose roll.
- The amount of space to be allocated at the end of a file each time a sequential write exceeds the allocated length of the file.
- A method of climbing a ski slope with the tips of the skis pointed outward.
- Control radar in shipborne missile and gun command system is a very important part in modern terminal defense system.
- "Feedback inhibition: a cellular control mechanism in which an enzyme that catalyzes the production of a particular substance in the cell is inhibited when that substance has accumulated to a certain level thereby balancing the amount provided with the amount needed."
- "Epicondyle: a rounded projection at the end of a bone located on or above a condyle and usually serving as a place of attachment for ligaments and tendons."
- "Eyestalk: a movable stalklike structure in certain crustaceans such as crabs and shrimp that bears an eye at the tip."
- "Fisherman's bend: a knot used to secure the end of a line to a ring or spar made by two turns with the end passed back under both."
- Disconnect the nozzle from the end of the pipe.
- The rats were killed after4weeks and their bilateral achilles tendon terminal regions of hindfoot were taken and then the expression of inducible nitric oxide synthase was detected with immunohistochemirstry in all the groups and it was assessed with the positive signal integral optical density detected with the image pro plus5.0imaging analyze system.