[mò dǐ gǎi]
- Mordechai (name)
- n.名字,名称,姓名,名誉 vt.命名,提名,叫出,指定 adj.姓名的,据以取名的
- And when haman saw that mordecai did not bow down or pay homage to him haman was filled with rage.
- And haman gave his wife zeresh and all his friends an account of what had taken place.then his wise men and his wife zeresh said to him if mordecai who is starting to get the better of you is of the seed of the jews you will not be able to do anything against him but you will certainly go down before him.
- Mordecai left the king's presence wearing royal garments of blue and white a large crown of gold and a purple robe of fine linen.
- Mordecai had a cousin named hadassah whom he had brought up because she had neither father nor mother.
- And he was foster father to hadassah that is esther his uncle's daughter for she had neither father nor mother; and the young woman was beautiful in form and appearance.
- Tell mordecai to assemble the jews.
- And they said these words to mordecai.
- Then mordecai went out from the presence of the king in royal robes of blue and white with a large crown of gold and a garment of fine linen and purple; and the city of susa shouted and rejoiced.
- The king took off his signet ring which he had taken away from haman and gave it to mordecai.and esther set mordecai over the house of haman.
- The king took off his signet ring which he had reclaimed from haman and presented it to mordecai.and esther appointed him over haman's estate.