- the final years (of a regime)
- n.结局,决赛,期末考试,<口>报纸(在一天中)最晚版 adj.最后的,最终的,决定性的
- Whether or not pistol pete manages to break the clay court jinx in the twilight years of his playing career one thing is certain: when he does finally decide to call it a day his place among the great names of tennis is guaranteed.
- A comprehensive weighing-addition analysis of varieties of factors contributing to the classification of grades of the cities shows proximately1:2:4as the proportion of the grading number of cities in the county in the late east han dynasty.
- The large-scale khitans'warfare against jin broke out in the last years of hailing monarch after the pacification the emperor of jinshizong took a series of measures keeping the khitans away but which couldn't provent the khitans'fighting against the jin absolutely compeletely.