- not yet
- 1953年以前, 从未有人能攀登到这座山的山顶。
- The mountain was not conquered (ie successfully climbed) until 1953.
- The patient's condition is critical, ie He is very ill and may die.
- A flicker of interest soon turned into the burning flames of desire.
- The Stella was put about, and the other broad side given without a return from her opponent.
- Some economists showed their anxiety on unprecedented level of unemployment.
- My fiance and I are planning to be married in Hawaii because our families live there.
- Have not thy cloak to make when it begins to rain.
- A man is accounted innocent until he is proven guilty.
- `Have you ever flown a helicopter?' `No, never.'
- An unplanned adventure; an unplanned picnic.
- All are not hunters that blow the horn.
- "十年多我从未病过。" "好吧，咱们祝你下一个10年
- "I haven't had to see a doctor for over ten years." "Well, let's hope your luck holds for another10."
- Fortier& co launched in response to what it saw as an untapped market for businesspeople operating in trouble spots as well as celebrities and politicians
- Paul krugman a left-leaning new york times columnist and the most recent winner of the nobel memorial prize in economics thinks macroeconomics is in a dark age in the sense that rather than discovering new insights we are actually going backwards and forgetting what we used to know.
- "Given the amount of money stockpiled in cash after the lehman bankruptcy and still undeployed after this spring's equity market rally any upside surprise would renew the dollar's downtrend" says mr normand.