- not accomplished
unsuccessful (attempt at assassination)
- n.努力,尝试,企图 vt.尝试,企图
- 船员夺船未遂, 均以叛乱罪被枪决。
- The crew tried to seize control of the ship, and were shot for mutiny.
- He did a long stretch for attempted murder.
- They regard the 50th anniversary of their unsuccessful uprising and the flight of the dalai lama as marking half a century under beijing's boot.
- The question to the general view of "no attempt crime in the indirect intentional crime"
- Or attempted arson against synagogues
- The attempted assassination of president reagan.
- At the sametime the culpability of aggravated consequential offence should be culpa andthus the aggravated consequential offense should have no unaccomplishedoffender and joint crime.
- In any case where under this ordinance the building authority is authorized to carry out or cause to be carried out works and access to the works is denied refused or not available he may recover the cost of any abortive visit from the person liable for the cost of the works under this ordinance had the works been carried out.
- An attempt may be made though completion of the crime was physically impossible.
- Attempted to flee but did not succeed.
- He was charged with an attempted crime.
- From his base in paris he covered news events such as wars in angola and the spanish sahara the taking of israeli hostages in entebbe the attempted assassination of president ronald reagan and also started to pursue more personal and in-depth documentary projects.
- Doctrine of eclectic attempt considers that the basis of bearing criminal responsibility for attempted offense is the real fatalness of convict's act and his subjective evil character.
- The thesis made preparative crime aborted crime suspend crime the targets of comparative research.
- The second part is the theory basis of unaccomplished crime and the foundation of punishment.