- one who attempts to commit a crime
- pron.一个人,任何人,一方 num.一,一个 adj.一方的,某一,同样的
- The question to the general view of "no attempt crime in the indirect intentional crime"
- Doctrine of eclectic attempt considers that the basis of bearing criminal responsibility for attempted offense is the real fatalness of convict's act and his subjective evil character.
- The thesis made preparative crime aborted crime suspend crime the targets of comparative research.
- The second part is the theory basis of unaccomplished crime and the foundation of punishment.
- Be or not to be method applies to subject incapability finding whether the actor is qualified as person of mens rea as criminal law provides unrealized crime for the qualified and incapability for the unqualified.