- unsolved (problem)
- The lawsuit was then pending.
- The murder remained an unsolved mystery.
- The dispute remains unsettled.
- "What happens to wild populations when they interbreed with hatchery fish still remains an open question" blouin said.
- Industrial structure remains irrational and deep-seated problems in our economic system have not been solved.problems of the ecological environment are outstanding.
- The city's crime problem has not been solved and indeedthe chief constable has admitted as much himself.
- They believe that all the outstanding issues should fall within the ambit of the talks.
- So concurrency is largely an unsolved problem.
- Unlike the original pass line bet an unresolved pass line odds bet may be removed.
- Q: yet the problem of permanency of continuity of being is not solved.
- But the stunned ace got no further than passport control because his documents did not come up to scratch.non-eu players require a work permit to play in britain.
- Lactic acid and acetic acid showed an inhibitory effect toward bacillus subtilis if the undissociated form was more than0.683% and0.256% respetively.
- Very unclear; not apparent or well explained
- Talks will resume next month to discuss the outstanding issues.
- The us arts community became increasingly politicized and to some extent angry in part because of the urgency of unaddressed social issues such as economic inequity the homeless and aids.