- In English law a man is accounted innocent until he is proved guilty.
- Ideas should not repose on unsupported facts.
- The pentagon has more than 100 people reviewing and analyzing the wikileaks documents which it says are raw intelligence reports that contain unconfirmed information.
- Earlier today the british foreign secretary william hague said that he'd seen some unconfirmed information suggesting that the country's leader colonel gaddafi was on his way to venezuela something that both the governments in tripoli and caracas have denied.
- Evangelina's story was later published without corroboration.
- Characterized by arrogant assertion of unproved or unprovable principles.
- The case dramatically illustrates the extent to which courts now view rulemaking as a political process in which value judgments and unprovable assumptions are more important than the kind of facts that can be found by a neutral detached adjudicator.
- But we have an unconfirmed report that the victim...
- It was both unproved and unprovable.
- After several tense exchanges rice warned that any unsubstantiated allegations made by washington politicians would be deeply damaging and wrong.
- An untested drug; untested theory; an untried procedure.
- There are unconfirmed reports of injuries.
- An unconfirmed letter of credit; unconfirmed rumors.
- A tip from an unauthenticated source
- A series of unattested quotations.