- without approval
- He's been helping himself to my stationery.
- One that trespasses on a trade monopoly, as by conducting unauthorized trade in an area designated to a chartered company.
- They entered the area without permission.
- No unauthorized person is allowed in the room while the examination is in progress.
- Copyright jean the articles are not allowed to be copied without permission.
- He collared all my money.
- Don't barge in where you are not wanted.
- "Without prejudice to any other disciplinary provisions applicable to him under these rules where an assistant officer is absent from duty without leave for a period exceeding21days and it is reported to the governor by the commissioner that-"
- Windows media player enables you to protect the music you copy from cds from unlicensed distribution and unlicensed sharing.
- The report said a nationwide campaign to crackdown on unaccredited reporters has already netted150individuals and300unregistered publications.
- And have you had any more unauthorized transactions?
- Over the years the hollywood sign has endured numerous alterations-most of them unauthorized.
- However there are also firms that have allegedly shifted their main operational activities to their chinese subsidiaries including unlicensed activities such as placing orders to buy and sell chinese domestic equities known as a-shares.
- She made several unauthorized visits to the laboratory.
- To take unlawfully or without permission; steal.