- is not
has never been
- 1953年以前, 从未有人能攀登到这座山的山顶。
- The mountain was not conquered (ie successfully climbed) until 1953.
- This achievement has never been improved on.
- 他倒很愿意参加校队, 可是从未有过机会
- He'd love to play for the school team but he never gets a look-in, ie is never chosen.
- Radiation reached unheard-of levels.
- Some economists showed their anxiety on unprecedented level of unemployment.
- Is, as Mr. Nixon said, our prestige at an all time high?
- So far as know, no widow ever elope.
- She has now held the post of Prime Minister longer than anyone else this century.
- No one has been able to cure aids.
- As an unexhausted clean energy the utility and development of solar energy is paid more attention by people.
- It was in this period too that athenian democracy reached its summit.
- Aidian brand-new runquan moisturize series contain deep sea active mineral cells lasting supply water for skin motivate the livingness of skin make every cell become moisturizing and elastic let you taste the comfortable that you've nerve had.
- "A bill of sale to which this ordinance applies shall be no protection in respect of personal chattels included in such bill of sale which but for such bill of sale would have been liable to distress under a warrant or order for the recovery of rates and taxes."
- No painter had ever made the point that'a painting is not what it represents'with such epigrammatic clarity before.
- The drug prevents or improves symptoms but there is no evidence that it aids acclimatization.