- is not
has never been
- Especially after the opium war under the protection of unequal treaties opium monger imported more and more opiums which made them run wild.
- Go unchallenged; be approved.
- War with all our might and with all the strength god has given up and to wage war against a monstrous tyranny never surpassed in the dark and lamentable catalogue of human crime.
- There is unprecedented literacy yet this universal education does not seem to have fostered goodness but only mental restlessness and discontent instead.
- We ask for an unexampled effort believing that it can be made by them.
- Your eyes saw my unformed substance; in your book all my days were recorded even those which were purposed before they had come into being.
- Internationally renowned conductor sir neville marriner the academy of st.martin in the fields violinist nigel kennedy cellist julian lloyd webber percussionist evelyn glennie pianist peter donohoe and many distinguished musicians from mainland china hong kong and taiwan participated in20public concerts 26master classes and43coaching sessions.
- Eiizabeth stayed away out of deference to her.
- He had a tough upbringing during the depression
- Hetty had earned a sort of consideration which had never before been enjoyed by her through the self-devotion and decision of her recent conduct.
- In the bedroom off the front room was carrie's trunk bought by drouet and in the wardrobe built into the wall quite an array of clothing--more than she had ever possessed before and of very becoming designs.
- Under the function of the permanent magnetic field force skillfully superpose and combine all sorts of machinery motion modes and make them get and reflect the mechanism originality of the unprecedented multidimensional space motion.
- The new strass sphere by swarovski224facets each one precisely cut and polished to perfection reveal a never-seen-before fire in the optically pure crystal.
- The rate of growth was unprecedented.
- Beijing's effort to host an olympic games untainted by criticism of its foreign and domestic policies has come under unprecedented strain amid growing international outrage over chinese support for the government of sudan.