- never before
- The widower did not remarry.
- The scheme rebounded on her in a way she had not expected.
- 我很久未曾写信, 甚为惭愧。
- I feel ashamed that I haven't written for so long.
- I don't think we've been introduced, ie and therefore I do not know your name.
- 尽管几位名角演出都很出色, 却未曾想竟让一名新秀抢尽风头。
- Despite fine acting by several well-known stars it was a young newcomer who stole the show.
- That is a situation unprecedented in the history of the school.
- I have hardly ever been out of this city.
- And, though the gleams blind and dazzle, yet do they convey a hint of beauty and serenity greater that we have known or imagined.
- The secretary lay awake all night pondering whether to leave or stay.
- At last the prospectors struck on an undiscovered gold mine.
- She didn't realize that by complaining she was only playing Peter's game.
- She keeps an unused stamp of monkey.
- He never marry because he have so many hang-ups about women.
- Does Sally ever play the piano? No, Sally never plays the piano.
- That team had won no games and it lost heart