- to not anticipate
to not expect
- 我知道有些问题, 却未料到这一点!
- I knew there were problems, but I was not prepared for this!
- His Hamlet was a revelation to the critics, ie They did not expect him to act so well.
- Some countries are slowly getting into difficulties with their payments. The euro-region treaties don't foresee any help for insolvent countries but in reality the other states would have to rescue those running into difficulty.
- Bad flying conditions were an unexpected complication.
- Bravo bravo! I never dreamed that things would go so smoothly.well done everyone.well done!
- I never thought edward so stubborn so unfeeling before.