- minority; under age; nonage; impuberism; pupillage; pupilage; infancy
minority [mai'nɔriti; (-) -'nɔ:r-]
- prep.在...之下,在...之内,在...领导下,低于,假借 adv.在下
- n.年龄,成年,使用年限,同时期的人,时代 v.变老,上年纪,成熟
- Person who act on behalf of a minor is a defendant in a court case.
- One who is legally responsible for the care and management of the person or property of an incompetent or a minor.
- No minors are eligible to play.
- A person such as a minor who have a right under the authority of a guardian.
- A young or inexperienced person.
- The state or period of being a minor.
- Below the customary or legal age, as for drinking or voting.
- Stay away from Mary, she is a jailbait.
- In the event that any minor children who are traveling together are unattended due to the accidental injury or acute disease suffered by the insured
- Should the person maintained be a juvenile the living expenses shall be paid until the juvenile reaches the age of18; should the person be of no ability to work the living expenses shall be paid until his decease.
- "Provided that the court in granting administration may act on such prima facie evidence furnished by the applicant or any other person as to whether or not there is a minority or life interest in accordance with probate rules and orders."
- "But the trustees may at any time during the infancy of such person if his interest so long continues apply those accumulations or any part thereof as if they were income arising in the then current year."
- Article22the stepparent or foster parent shall fulfill the duties for crime prevention that parents shall assume for minor children as prescribed in this law for his minor stepchild or foster child he fosters and educates.
- Article29in respect of minors who wander about and go begging or those who flee from their homes the civil affairs departments or other departments concerned shall take the responsibility to send them back to their parents or other guardians; with regard to those whose parents or guardians cannot be ascertained for the time being the welfare organizations for children established by the civil affairs departments shall accept and take care of them.
- Article94where an employing unit illegally recruits juveniles under the age of16 the labour administrative department shall order it to make corrections and impose a fine.if circumstances are serious the administrative department for industry and commerce shall revoke its business license.