- not necessarily
- Happiness doesn't always go with money.
- The british east india company conscious of the disadvantages of unnecessarily antagonizing its indian subjects excluded all christian missionary activity from its territories.
- Traditionalism does not necessarily mean a slavish adherence to things of the past.
- Hasty marriage seldom turn out well.
- The works of people who eulogize what is bright are not necessarily great and the works of those who depict the dark are not necessarily paltry. "
- No good deed goes unpunished!
- An old school tie doesn't necessarily help profits.
- A dinner for him would probably not be like bread thrown in the nile which floats back to its original owner a few day's later doubled in size.
- History does not repeat itself.times change.
- It seems unlikely that they'll come.
- Great men are not always wise.
- And again I saw under the sun that the reward goes not to him who is quick or the fruits of war to the strong; and there is no bread for the wise or wealth for men of learning or respect for those who have knowledge; but time and chance come to all.
- A dimensionless physics is not so profound as it may sound nor would it necessarily be a terminus of man's downward probing.
- Now it seemed he might not even make rear admiral!
- A cloudy sky is not always a sign of rain.