- not necessarily
- These tactics are unlikely to help you.
- 罢工未必能发生, 若一旦发生, 生产势必受到严重影响。
- In the unlikely event of a strike, production would be badly affected.
- I really do not think so, because the trade may not be prosperous.
- All are not saint that go to church.
- To know is one thing; to teach is quite another.
- The rich are not necessarily happy.
- All the world may not love a lover but all the world watch him.
- All is not gold that glitters.
- The name of a restaurant won't necessarily tell you much about the food it serves.
- Learned men are not necessarily wise.
- The strongest man does not necessarily live the longest.
- This is not necessarily the best.
- A hero is not necessarily one who has done brave things.
- Try as she may, she is not necessarily able to talk him out of smoking.
- Even if the pay raise and Tower's and Wright's difficulties hadn't taken center stage, it's doubtful Congress would have accomplished much.