[wèi shòu jīng]
- unfertilized (of ova, not soil)
- pl of ovum
- n.土壤,土地,国土,国家,温床,粪便,务农 vt.弄脏,污辱 vi.变脏
- Ascaris lumbricoidesfilarial worm microfilaria egg shell fertilized egg?
- The process that led to dolly began with the transfer of the nucleus of an adult cell to an unfertilized egg taken from a donor animal by a process known as cell fusion.
- The period of time after its exuviate is thinner weigh water crab; after this flesh gradually plump the male crab of fat and not the female crab of be fertilized weigh fleshy crab; and the female body after be fertilized after classics fatten is ovarian and mature "connect body to coagulate fat red yellow miscellaneous mix the knot is pomegranate seed" call cream crab.
- Sperm race towards the unfertilized egg.
- Can't we see the unfertilized eggs?
- Unfertilized lobster roe; reddens in cooking; used as garnish or to color sauces.
- Gynogenic haploids through unfertilized ovules and ovaries have been reported from21species in9families since1976.