- before (the end of a moment)
none of your business
- adv.在前,以前 prep.在...之前 conj.在...之前,与其...宁可
- n.末端,尽头,结束,目标,限度,梢,末端,死亡 v.结束,终结,终止
- His death gave an ironic twist to the story, eg because he died before he could enjoy the money he had stolen.
- Long shimmering brown shirt-----made from iridescent crinkled fabric designed with wrinkles and pleats this simple shirt is brought to life with some exquisite details in unexpected places.
- Right subcostal liver untouched spleen untouched.
- A telephone company cut off an fbi international wiretap after the agency failed to pay its bill on time according to a us government audit released on thursday.
- There were no tumor thrombi in the main portal vein.
- Montgomery did not do so well.
- Because of the engineering geological happening the magnitude losing have often taken place on the process of design actualizing and engineering building practicality running though the designing is provided with engineering geological investigation measure of the field on engineering exploitation activity of the subaqueous delta of yellow river.