- Increased capital fund that is invested by the state-owned enterprise by way of transfer of profit after tax in accordance with state regulations and the surplus from accumulated fund public welfare fund and undistributed profit that are drawn from the profit after tax..
- After the debit balance under the "revolving fund for housing" title is carried over in the "profit distribution-undistributed profits" title the owner's equity items shall be written off by debiting into the "surplus reserves-public welfare fund" "surplus reserves-common surplus reserves" "capital reserves" titles and crediting into the "profit distribution-undistributed profits" title.
- 801afault Due to unassigned ignition circuit.
- The asset losses checked in the reorganization of the enterprise shall upon approval be offset with the undistributed profits surplus reserve capital reserve and paid-in capital in turn.
- Westbank> the asset losses checked in the reorganization of the enterprise shall upon approval be offset with the undistributed profits surplus reserve capital reserve and paid-in capital in turn.
- Unassigned service and the second bit has no meaning;
- A condition of undetermined ownership as of an estate that has not yet been assigned.