- I'm still undecided (about) who to vote for.
- 他将来何去何从尚未决定, 但有可能学医。
- His future has not been determined, but he may study medicine.
- This is by no means certain as the finn may yet decide to stay and fight the current champion for supremacy within the team.
- Opinion polls underplay mr le pen's support; almost half of respondents say they are undecided.
- She was still undecided whether she would or would not insist that he returned home.
- Undecided as to which of two sides to support; uncommitted or neutral.
- An open question; our position on this bill is still undecided; our lawsuit is still undetermined.