- surname Mu
- The horizontal beam that forms the upper member of a window or door frame and supports the structure above it.
- One group left the camp to forage for firewood.
- Many sleepers were fixed on a railway.
- A prickly shrub or bush.
- A heavy straight stick or club thrown as a weapon by aborigines.
- A rabbit shot out and disappeared into the other side of the bush.
- A fox dart out of the midst of the thicket.
- The goods are to be packed in tin-lined cases, and the contents of each case clearly marked on the outside.
- A flowering tree blew down and some small shrubs were flattened.
- "上帝也没法把朽木雕成玉器。" 马克丝小姐说道。
- "Even the Lord can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear." said Miss Marks.
- A sabre slammed fearsomely through the thicket in all directions.
- Lieutenant otts recalled "the best foxhole I ever stayed in. The germans had dug it about seven-by-five-by-ten feet deep with a covering of six-inch logs dirt and snow.... it had a little gasoline stove a candle and a bottle gas lamp so we really had most of the comforts of home."
- Kambioos is built on scrubland that's been parched by the drought in the horn of africa.
- ( Esp in the game of cribbage) show ( a score) by putting pegs in a board
- 1.it Is not allowed to pile up garbage slages inflammables explosion-prone objects dump acids soda salt or other harmful chemicals or put up buildings or structures or plant trees or bamboo.