- woodcarving; wood carving; carving on wood
- Wood-carvings are a speciality of this village.
- The art of creating or decorating objects of wood by carving with a sharp, hand-held tool.
- "上帝也没法把朽木雕成玉器。" 马克丝小姐说道。
- "Even the Lord can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear." said Miss Marks.
- The irish setter comes from several different breeds including the irish water spaniel spanish pointers and the english and gordon setters.
- In autumn1990 a museum in beijing held an arts and crafts exhibition where over700pieces done by prisoners in calligraphy seal cutting sketching oil painting traditional chinese painting gouache clay sculpture stone carving jade carving wood carving root carving batik embroidery weaving and paper cutting were displayed which was well-received by the public.
- His unfinished longbow was carved from yew the best wood for such a purpose because of its great tensile strength.
- The bulbous legs of a jacobean table.
- Classical furniture carved wood bamboo carved on roots lacquerware archaized decorations folk artworks etc.
- Buy a chinese little leaf box decoration a good tour souvenir and happiness and luck are always with you.
- According to introducing these elegant sculpture out nanhai time the hand of the actor of traditional folk woodcarving that door of yu suitable heart and yang jiang river takes on pardonable and busy pearl river canalage the sailor all of associate with ship to "nanhai god date" rose to fix eyes on a ceremony all right it is colourful completely in the eye admire.
- In the off-season from farming some alpine men enjoy woodcarving.
- We cordially supply a package of services including design manufacture and installation of wooden sculpture articles for different users like home hotel teahouse restaurant office amusement center also temple and so on.
- Overhead a roof of double gothic arches panelled with carved wood painted azure blue and diapered with golden fleur de lis;
- Also had looked to a person of extraordinary powers of a friend curtilage it is the double entry of nearly700thousand all observes and study so that resemble example house carve of stone carving woodcarving root stands in the corner awe-inspiring all the more smooth study has two he and madam each are hands-off advocate lie big also but that piece of bed he is used in me to listening to cummer people what when gasping in admiration have likewise is complacent tell me just spent700
- Sir humphry davy english chemist and inventor of the miners safety lamp was born in cornwall the son of a woodcarver.