- n.钉,栓,桩,销子,借口 vt.钉木钉,固定,限制 vi.坚持不懈地工作 Peg 佩格(女子名)
- A board perforated with a pattern of holes into which pegs can be fitted for playing certain games.
- A wooden peg that swells when wet and is used to fasten timbers, especially in shipbuilding.
- ( Esp in the game of cribbage) show ( a score) by putting pegs in a board
- He hung his coat on the wooden peg.
- A large tapering pin used to open the strands of a rope before splicing.
- The structure was made in the traditional manner using mortice and tenon joints secured with oak pegs.