- Resembling a shrub, especially in having woody stems and branches.
- A perennial woody plant having a main trunk and usually a distinct crown.
- A long, thin, usually wooden pole with a blade at one end, used to row or steer a bo
- Characterized by the addition of layers of woody tissue.
- Parts of the wooden support of the house had been gnawed away. Immediate repair was essential.
- A plant whose stem does not produce woody, persistent tissue and generally dies back at the end of each growing sea
- The 1970s-esque brown logo jacquard fabric and tactile wood base and heel acted as a counterpoint to the height so somehow the vivier shoes looked both bourgeois and promiscuous. Still this is the brand that shod catherine deneuve in belle de jour.
- European woody plant having pink flowers and unifoliolate leaves and long tough roots; spreads by underground runners.
- Shrubs and herbs and woody vines of warm regions: leadwort.
- An oil derived from wood pulp and used in making soaps or lubricants.
- Any of various chiefly tropical evergreen trees shrubs or woody vines of the family palmae or arecaceae characteristically having unbranched trunks with a crown of large pinnate or palmate leaves having conspicuous parallel
- Adornment wearing can say the1woodiness that moves carry back country from thailand is parlor section grabs the home of the eye to act the role of most article top follows design of thailand tradition architectural appearing a full-bodied different region amorous feelings.
- A low-pitched woodwind instrument with a double reed having a long wooden body attached to a u-shaped lateral tube that leads to the mouthpiece.the range of this instrument is typically two octaves lower than that of the oboe.
- Aolingfu company according to the features of different elevator car decoration has designed stainless stell circle ellipse square tube ti-plating tube wood hairline sheet stainless sheet perspex stick handrails beautifully shaped complete in size.the customers may choose different combination as they like.
- Grass trees and other biomass feedstocks consist of a mixture of cellulose hemicellulose and lignin a tough material that helps plants keep their shape.