- wooden boat
- The natives make excellent boats from tree trunks.
- She sells vegetables and dried fish at a small wooden stand on a dirt road near dakar senegal's capital.
- I took a wooden boat from chongqing to hankou.
- Excellent stuff.you think she'd like to buy a handmade stainable teak boat?
- There's a long wooden dock and a boathouse...
- The vertical planking between the keel of a vessel and the sternpost serving as a reinforcement.
- The remains of the wooden hull are fragile and need special handling.
- Any of several transverse beams affixed to the sternpost of a wooden ship and forming part of the stern.
- You hear it from the trackers a more breathless chant as they pull desperately against the current half a dozen of them perhaps if they are taking up wupan a couple of hundred if they are hauling a splendid junk its square sail set over a rapid.
- In the18th century in order to enable the northern european navy to gain the thalassocracy and trading passage which could bring great profits a group of large wooden ships with strong firepower called warships was made.