[mù jù táng]
- Three hundred and sixty abor acre broilers were used to study the effect of xylanase addition in wheat based diet on broiler performance relative weights of immune and digestive organs serum hormones concentration.
- Wheat bran can be fermented by a.niger to produce arabic xylanase and ferulic acid esterase.
- Kraft reed pulp and oxygen delignified kra ft reed pulp were separately pretreated with ciba xylanase irgazyme40-x4 and then bleached with hydrogen peroxide.
- The metabolism of these extreme microbes during the production of maotai liquor would further produce multiple enzymes of thermal stability such as amylase protease saccharifying enzyme cellulose glucase xylanase and each kind of dehydrase involved in redox reaction and dna polyase etc.
- Meanwhile a preliminary investigation of the optimal fermentation condition enzyme production regularity and detection system of the activity of xylanase of the bacteria was performed with single factor method multiple factor combinative method and dns method respectively.
- Xylan is one of the component of hemicellulose exises in various plant resources.
- Relationship between the production of protease and xylanase in bacillus pumilus wl-11
- The effects of different factors on xylanase production by streptomyces olivaceoviridis e-86were also studied in shake flask condition.the best initial ph value of growth medium for xylanase production was at ph6.0.corn cob xylan and beef peptone were the best c source and n source respectively.
- Xylanase can hydrolyze p-14-glycosidic linkages of the xylan backbone to produce short chain xylo-oligosaccharides of various length hence endo-~ 3-xylanase is the crucial enzyme components of microbial xylanolytic systems.
- The factors that effect the extraction rate of corn cob xylan was studied.they include: pretreatment methods time temperature ph concentration of naoh and so on.
- Theisolation of corn cob xylan the sulfated reaction condition of water insoluble xylan the anticoagulant activity of xylan sulfate and the anticoagulant mechanism werestudied in this paper.
- Based on the study of xylanase the extracting methods and conditions of xylan from corn cob were improved.
- A yellow water-soluble gummy polysaccharide found in plant cell walls and yielding xylose upon hydrolysis.
- After enzymatic hydrolysis the yield of xos could be up to84.93% of total carbohydrates of the supernatant.