- timberwork; wood structure; timber structure; wood construction; timber construction; wooden construction
- n.结构,构造,建筑物 vt.建筑,构成,组织
- Some of the woodwork in this old house has been gnawed away by rats.
- In wood-frame construction, a horizontal member, capping the exterior wall studs, upon which the roof rafters rest.
- Australian housing style is given priority to with europe type and beautiful type but the bricky timberwork building that new structure is typical australian type however.
- This model has the world popular scale outline high-grade balsa structure premium hot-shrinking covering film detachable wing and stabilizers design.
- According to inspector general of association of canadian timber trade mr lu yijun introduces association undertook investigating to the timberwork villa of shanghai building data makes clear winter and summer below the case that does not open air conditioning the indoor temperature of timberwork residence compares the temperature outdoor respectively tall or low5celsius arrive10celsius the living easy of owner rises apparently moderately.
- According to statistic our country's at present finishing timberwork building is only1000or so this already the potential of adumbrative development is very great also explain at the same time approbate degree inferior still.
- Detail of half-timbered house in shrewsbury england.
- Half-timbered houses in the streets of shrewsbury england.
- Tuzhangfang earthen house is earthenly built wooden-structured house from the ground with two stories.it is warm in winter and cool in summer suitable for dai people living hot flatland.
- Zixiaogong longhu palace built in tall lmh hanging peak brick green glass tile roof.
- Canada wood is comprised of several prominent wood product and technical organizations in canada which combine their efforts to support the growth and development of wood construction in china.
- Timber used for shoring and lateral bracing systems shall be in accordance with bs5268-code of practice for the structural use of timber.