- methyl; methyl alcohol; woodspirit; wood alcohol; wood spirit
- Cells take diverse shapes.these are epithelial cords of block-like cells.as always nucleoli and nuclear heterochromatin stain darkly with hematoxylin.
- The grade of hindlimb function was assayed with jacobs method and the kinetic sensory function of spinal reflex was scored with reuter method and he stained the spinal cord section to observe the formation changes of neural cells.
- Carbinol: an alcohol derived from methanol.
- An alcohol derived from methanol.
- The nandor are the host of dan the wood-elves the wanderers the axe-elves the green elves and the brown the hidden people; and those that came at last to ossiriand are the elves of the seven rivers the singers unseen the kingless the weaponless and the lost folk for they are now no more.
- Methods: human full thickness skin was transplanted into the nude mice to establish an animal model of hhs.the development of scar proliferation was observed and the gross appearance and growth characteristics of hhs were recorded and meanwhile ahs tissues at different phases were satined with he and vg and compared with hhs at the corresponding phases.
- A reddish-brown crystalline compound c16h12o6 used as an indicator and a biological stain.