- wood chip
- Any of the thin layers glued together to make plywood.
- The first airplane is said to have been made of pieces of wood and cloth.
- A block of compressed coal dust charcoal or sawdust and wood chips used for fuel and kindling.
- Tom flung off his jacket and trousers turned a suspender into a belt raked away some brush behind the rotten log disclosing a rude bow and arrow a lath sword and a tin trumpet and in a moment had seized these things and bounded away barelegged with fluttering shirt.
- The chip thickness and the cutting depth present a fine linear relation.ideal chip dimension can be obtained when the cutting depth is between14.6mm and25.66mm.
- The machine is mainly suitable for cutting materials like lea ther plastic cloth leather bags toys hats spongy floss pieces floor materials soft wood pieces and materials meeded cutting out.
- The vessel was beaten to matchwood on the rocks.
- This visualizes that from oven dry upto10% mc the influence of mc on air permeabilities of wood chip bed is very significant.
- An open framework made of strips of metal wood or similar material overlapped or overlaid in a regular usually crisscross pattern.
- Wooden sheets spun glass matted into sheets and polyvinyl chloride have been used as separators.
- A fixed piece of wood; a fixed resistor.
- This paper introduced the structure of the wood chip compressing packing machine and packing voluntarily process and analyzed its economic benefit.
- A thin upright piece of wood in some stringed instruments that supports the strings above the soundboard.
- They took their lath swords
- Air permeabilities of four kinds of wood chip aggregates of different species such as poplar birch basswood and elm were experimentally studied.